Wednesday, January 05, 2011

God Answers to my previous post!

God actually answered my previous post within 24 hrs!

Just had 2 fruitful meetings today! A nice time catching up with my mentoree max, and guiding him in setting goals for the year! (Got to actually apply the conversational coaching skill which i learn at the recent pre-ctc course few weeks ago)

And then next up was my appointment with Pastor Alvin just awhile ago... and i believe God really set up that divine meeting! As after meeting up with various people over recent mths seeking advice on what i sld do next after I ORD, i didn't really had a firm idea of where to exactly, except those 2 options which i narrowed down....

And then...today the light and path just opened up! It is a door which i have not really looked into for awhile after being so fixated on walking solely into just sports ministry in church, and than pastor Alvin brought up a particular job opening which was just there so nicely for me to step into next! And I didn't know what blocked me into seeing this door initially...And as the conversation went on... my heart was just saying. "Go and step into that OPEN DOOR, as the passions and desires that has been in my heart all this while is something God has place into me all this while!" And this role in church wld allow me to marry both my current greatest passion in serving the youths in church and still do sports ministry as a secondary role! In my heart, I was so excited to say YES to GOD and walk into that open door! And i believe that wld actually be an area which I can fully serve God with my gifts and talents that he has given me! =D

SOOOOO EXCITEDDDD!!!!

Alrighty... gonna pack my bags now...for my new life in SAFTI from tmr onwards for the next 5 weeks also as i start of my Company Tactics Course! =)

2 comments:

Neil said...

Wow! So giving a 24-hour deadline seems to work then? :-)

May our Father continue to bless you richly as you say, "Yes!" to God!
Neil

Benjamin said...

Haha! wells i didn't give God a deadline, but he faithfully just gave me an answer the next day! =)

Anyways May God continue to bless you thru your blog too! Hope it continue to minister to many! =) God Bless!