Thursday, January 17, 2008

GOD IS SO AMAZING! (450 posts)

I really dunno what else to say... but my title says it all!.... Ever since 2008 begun... Im really soooo amazed EVERY SINGLE DAY! I remembered once my mentor gladwin was mentioning to me that as Christians we sld have that EXPERIENCE with GOD every single day of your life like 24/7... and when somebody ask,we sld be able to share with others what God has done or shown to us for that day, it isn't those once in awhile times like camps where we only experience God...BUT ITS AN EVERY DAY THING! AND i can really say out right now! THAT I HAVE INDEED EXPERIENCE HIM EVERYDAY since 2008! ... if i looked back the last 2 yrs everyday since Ym camp 05... I can now confidently say that my Quiet time spend each day with God is really like one of the highlights of the day for me! Maybe i'm really blessed right now that I have only one module in the afternoon thus allowing me with more time in the morning to really devote quality time with GOD ALONE... and im amazed how everyday GOD JUST SPEAK TO ME RIGHT TO MY HEART! And its like EVERY time,God just gave me an instant answer each time! I can go on and on! If I shared every experience and devotion i took back since! but its something i just cldnt held back ... i really hope i can share everything! But i'm learning not to ramble too much...

An example from today QT... an extract from my devotion... "EVERYDAY WITH JESUS" by Selwyn Hughues.....

Before I started today QT... I told God to continue to reveal to me his purpose and calling for me, and basically to really speak to my heart... and well today passage was base on "Judges 5:1-18...to be honest i didnt totally understand the passage at first..and i prayed for God to help me interpret it...and i read it again.. and the second time i read ..something actually hit me.. my name BENJAMIN appeared in there...(its on 5:14)....well pretty funny when i thought abt it....but thats not the main message actually....an extract from my devotion says...

Some will find the year ahead to be one of the most exciting of their lives, and will be determined to respond to all the challenges God gives them. Others of us, I am afraid, will be like Asher who "sat still by the seaboard,clinging to his Creeks" (V.17) 
Well the former immediately does relates to what im feeling now! INDEED 2008 seem to be an exiting year ahead and I'm determined to response to God challenges! Anyway basically this whole passage is questioning us if we are that "CREEK-Minded" Christian like Asher in (V.17) or an OCEAN-minded Christian where you are ready to accept all the plans God has for you who is willing to lose the little in order to reach out the BIG. Well the latter really spoke to me.... Am im really READY for the BIG THING GOD has for me? I can confidently now say a resounding... YES! But right now i'm just waiting for that continual assurance of what really my TRUE Calling really is! And when im that sure! I will go for it!... is it to be used by God in the market place? or serve Him in a Full time vocation? Thats an area of my life that I will continue to Trust the Lord as I live each day for HIM....

No comments: